Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bahar geldi - Spring time!!!! ~Ç




Typical of me, i couldn't search, write and post what i want... And for today for the first day of beautiful April, i am going to fill our blog with flowers! However i should mention about "Marginal" - it has really a different approach to flower arrangements in terms of colours and decorations....

http://www.marginalflowers.com/main.htm

I discovered Marginal looking a flower arrangement for the engagament ceremony of one of my relatives... A very close friend of mine recommended the florist and instead of ordering on the phone, i would like to see at place and it was a very good decision!!

This beatiful setting was easily made of from their advertorial CD, the glass of water the shop owner brought me when i asked to drink water and the vase already there. Incredibly grace....

I also bought a twin-set of "sümbül" hyacinth, for the first and 60th birthday celebration of my mother... Normally she doesn't celebrate it, but my cousin's wife prepared a surprise for her!

And these are the lovely pink hyacinths....

  • "Welcome to Spring! "

No comments: